Oomphify.com offers original content. Our mission is to help you add some OOMPH to your life. This online magazine delivers extraordinary stories, advice, and information on genuine happiness, nurturing relationships, exceptional success, worldly adventures, and good health.
BY ACCESSING AND USING OUR WEBSITE IN ANY WAY, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE IN ANY MANNER.
Oomphify.com may change, modify, update, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of our Websites following the posting of any changes will signify your acceptance of those changes.
Oomphify.com has created community areas and group discussions so you can share your experiences, ask and/or answer questions of other users, and share reviews of favorite products and more. Our community includes people from a wide variety of experiences and backgrounds. We appreciate that our community reflects the diversity of its users and is an interesting place to share, learn and interact. In keeping with this spirit of community, we have a core set of principles and guidelines that must be followed by all members and users.
Oomphify is committed to open opinions but we expect our readers to follow a few simple golden rules. Do not post any material that is defamatory, infringing, obscene, abusive, or otherwise unlawful.
When posting a comment, we ask that you be respectful of other posters. Name calling and abusive, hateful speech is a violation of our Terms and Conditions.
Inappropriate material may be removed or reclassified at any time, for any reason, without prior notice or explanation. Readers who engage in a pattern of misconduct or commit an egregious violation of these guidelines may face sanctions including, but not limited to, suspension of their posting privileges and erasure of their entire posting history. While we’re committed to respecting your privacy, we reserve the right to report unlawful behavior and vandalism of our Website to your Internet service provider or, in extreme cases, local law enforcement.
Our founding editor has sole discretion to apply any of these sanctions at any time and without prior notice. Concerns regarding the enforcement of these rules should be directed to the founding editor at Chiara@oomphify.com.
USING OUR WEBSITE
Oomphify.com provides you with access to a great variety of resources. The materials, information, and links to third party sites provided on our Website, including but not limited to information, documents, images, articles, advice, time-saving tips and checklists, easy-to-use tools, products, software, and services, may be copyrighted and/or protected by other intellectual property rights. Oomphify.com hereby grants you limited permission to use the Materials provided by Oomphify.com subject to these Terms, as long as the use of such Materials is solely for your own informational use. Unless stated within the Materials, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or other means, without the prior express written permission of Oomphify.com and/or the appropriate owner. Also, you may not “mirror” any Materials contained on our Website or any other server without Oomphify.com’s prior written consent.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
While using our Websites, you may not
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying our Websites;
- post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, constitute unauthorized practice of a professional service, or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or foreign law, including without limitation U.S. export control laws and regulations;
- post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by Oomphify.com), or engage in spamming, phishing, or flooding;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access our Websites or services for any purpose without our express written permission; however, this provision shall not apply to the indexing or updating of search engines;
- post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful component;
- post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute, or in any way exploit any information, software, or other material obtained through our Websites for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information, software, or other material);
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way information, software, or other material obtained through our Websites which is protected by copyright or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder; or
- upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit, or distribute in any way any component of our Websites or derivative works with respect thereto without our prior written consent, as our Websites are protected under U.S. copyright laws.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES; ADVERTISERS; THIRD PARTY SERVICES
In attempting to provide you with comprehensive and useful resources, our Website may contain links to third-party websites which are not under the control of Oomphify.com. Oomphify is not responsible for the content of or products provided by any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Oomphify.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply that Oomphify.com endorses, guarantees, or accepts any responsibility for the content or products on such a third-party site.
In addition, Oomphify.com will accept advertising on our Websites. Any dealings that you have with advertisers found on Oomphify.com are between you and the advertiser and you acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any loss or claim you may have against an advertiser.
In connection with your use of our Websites, you may be made aware of services, products, offers, and promotions provided by third parties, and not by Oomphify.com. If you decide to use third-party services or products, you are responsible for reviewing and understanding the terms and conditions governing any third-party services or products. You agree that the third party, and not Oomphify.com, is responsible for the performance of the third-party services or products.
CHANGES TO OUR WEBSITES
In an effort to continually improve our Websites and its usefulness to you, we may add additional services or make changes to existing services. In the event that Oomphify.com makes such changes, these Terms shall apply to the new services and to any changes to existing services.
POSTING OF USER CONTENT
Oomphify.com does not claim ownership of any of Your Content that you may post. However, by posting Your Content to public areas on Oomphify.com, you grant Oomphify.com, its affiliates, partners, and distributors the right to use, copy, display, perform, distribute, adapt, create derivative works, and promote Your Content in any medium and any manner whatsoever, and to use your display name to attribute your postings to you. In addition to Your Content, you may submit feedback to us. We encourage you to provide us feedback. You agree that we may use in any manner and without limitation all comments, suggestions, complaints, and other feedback you provide relating to Our Websites, and that Oomphify.com will own all intellectual property that we create based upon or incorporating your feedback.
NO DUTY TO MONITOR
You agree that we are not liable for content that is provided by others. While some community areas are monitored for relevance, we have no obligation to prescreen content that may be posted in such areas and are not responsible for such postings. While we have no duty to prescreen content, we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. We reserve the right to remove content for any reason, but we are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such material.
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
At Oomphify.com, we respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on Oomphify.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us to report possible copyright infringement by emailing Chiara@oomphify.com. When contacting us, please provide the following information:
- A full description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site; Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Oomphify.com regarding this subject matter, and they govern your use of our Websites. The failure of Oomphify.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of Oomphify.com or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.